Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baptism of Fire


       I got my covers thanks to two amazing women, Claudia of Phatpuppy Art and Ashley of Bookish Brunette. I swear that seeing them finished made me the happiest person ever, I even think its tantamount to what a mother feels after seeing their baby for the first time—ok maybe not that dramatic, but it was still an amazing feeling.

 

       I’m hoping that by the end of today I should have my first book, Baptism of Fire, uploaded to Amazon and I’ll start the ball rolling on getting it noticed. That’s the nerve-racking part, I hate promoting myself, I hate sales; I was never very good at it because it makes me feel pushy but I know that it’s one of the only ways to get my books out there. I’m hoping that the work will speak for itself. I know I love it, but then again, just like children, a parent rarely can find flaws in their offspring. No matter what, you love them even when others don’t see how special they are. I’m just hoping others see it.

So here it is! Tadaaaaa!




No comments:

Post a Comment