Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spotlight Saturday: Brittni Guillen (Britt Reads Indie)



Today's Spotlight Saturday blogger is Britt of Britt Reads Indie. It's really awesome when bloggers give us indie writers a chance by reading our stuff and Britt's efforts to get our books out there means a lot! Britt is an admitted book addict and a really cool chick! She totally deserves some shoutouts! Here are her two cents about some of her favorite characters, genres, and much more!

 
What is your favorite genre to read?

B: I really love reading paranormal romance, but I’m open to almost anything, lol.

What is your biggest pet peeve about writers/books?

B: I’d have to say my biggest pet peeve is repetitiveness, sometimes I’ll see the same sentence over and over but just reworded differently, can’t stand it.

What about a book just hooks you in?

B: The flow of the writing, when it all just comes together so smoothly you don’t realize you're at the end until your ereader won’t go any further, lol.

Do you have a favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?

B: Oh my!! lol I have too many to name without one of them getting jealous ;)

What made you decide to start blogging about books?

B: lol actually one of my friends strongly suggested i started a blog when I wouldn’t quit whining about her knowing all these authors

How many books on average do you read a week?

B: Lately I have been slacking but I can usually get 2 in comfortably

Are you an emotional reader, i.e. do you cry, get angry, laugh out loud, etc?

B: Is there any other way to read?? I say if a book can suck me in to where I am actually talking to the character in it; it's a success, lol.

Can you remember the first time you read a book on your own? If so which book was it?

B: The one book that always sticks in my head from when I was a kid is Dr. Seuss's Are You My Mother.

Who is your favorite hero/heroine?

B: Aaahhh so hard to choose lol Jackson from M. Leighton’s Madly series, Chael from Chael's Luck by Mireille Chester, Nerita from Burning in Water by Arielle Caldwell, Leito from Baptism of Fire by Stephanie Constante lol ...I can go on all day, lol.

What villain do you love to hate?

B: The one that sticks out for me is Brennus from the Premonition Series by Amy Bartol (I think it’s the accent lol)
 
Thanks to Britt for coming by and sharing her thoughts! To check out more about this stellar blogger, stop by Britt Reads Indie and like her on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment